These individuals will never be prosecuted by the Mnangagwa government because he is involved with entirely all of them. Either they were in the deal together or they know too much of his own dirty deals or assassination assignments. These individuals have larger than life expenditure and live beyond any business means in Zimbabwe. Their corruption cases are widely known yet they walk freely abusing state resources daily.
1. Obert Mpofu – ZISCO Scandal, Marange or Chiadzwa Diamonds Scandals and US$2 billion fraud case involving former ZMDC chief executive Dominic Mubaiwa and Core Mining director Lovemore Kurotwi. Mpofu owns Trebo, Khayas, Maminza Transport, Khanondo Safari and Tours, Khanondo Car Hire, Horseshow Estate, KoMpofu La Sports Bar, Luna Rainbow Tours, Guest Paradise Lodge, Good Memories Lodge, Mswelangubo Farm, New Miners Restaurant (Hwange), Accut and Crews Village, Moya Security and Matetsi Meat Butchery, a lot of buildings in Bulawayo including York House, Victoria Falls and Harare. Also owned defunct bank ZABG with Terrence Mukupe as his inside man and Farai Mutamangira as chairman of the bank. His key accomplices include Godwills Masimirembwa ($6 million corruption at ZMDC, $3 million at CMED) and lawyer Farai Mutamangira (Hwange Equipment deals and Diamond Auctioning worth millions).
2. Joram Gumbo – Central to $70 million Zim Airways Scandal, $40 million Snow Graders tender to SRTC, $43 million Transnet wagons deal, $119 million ZINARA embezzlement audit report, Geiger International Harare-Beitbridge dualisation scandal and $33 million CAAZ airport airspace management system. Key accomplices include Mavis Gumbo (Daughter and ZANU PF member), Simba Chikoore (Mugabe Son in law & former Air Zimbabwe COO), Moses Juma & Albert Mugabe (both ZINARA executives). Ex VP Mphoko also involved in ZINARA executives scandals.
3. Constantine Chiwenga – Recently pushed Government to award a multi-million dollar air travel contract to Wife Mary Chiwenga without going to tender or company documents despite the existence of Civil Service Travel Bureau which handles government air travel. Has secret shareholding in Army companies such as COSLEG, Marange Resources, Anjin Investments Ltd, Diamond Mining Company, Gyn Nyame Resources, Jinan Mining Ltd, Kusena Diamonds, and Mbada Diamonds that mined diamonds in Marange and DRC during the 1998 civil war. Key architect in Presidential Inputs and Command Agric schemes fleecing the government millions in tax payers’ funds. Key accomplices include Martin Rushwaya (Defence Perm Sec), Sibusiso Moyo (Foreign Affairs Minister), Robert Mhlanga, Obert Mpofu, Francis Gudyanga, John Bredenkamp,Hashmon Mutemeri (Ex BancABC Executive) and Saviour Kasukuwere
4. Emerson Mnangagwa – He has been involved with almost all ministers and ZANU chiefs corruption since independence. Involved in Dema Power deal and Chrome mining with the Moti Group fronted by Zunaid Moti and Lord Hain. Involved with NIKUV, SRTC and Chinese companies mining in Zimbabwe. He partly owns Quest Motors, Zuva Petroleum, Packers International (Chicken Slice) and Trek Petroleum. He was the brains behind Gukurahundi as State Security Minister in 1987. Instrumental in Zim involvement in DRC mining and war with Chiwenga. Key accomplices and links include Kuda Tagwirei, Energy Mutodi, Sakunda Holdings, Supa Mandiwanzira, John Mushayavanhu, Chris Mutsvangwa, Saviour Kasukuwere and Glencore UK.
5. Supa Mandiwanzira – Involved in the $4 million Netone Megwatt Consulting deal, Fingered in Netone $298 million loan extortion and other cases involving POTRAZ and Metbank. He owns ZiFM through ABC Communications, Tarcon, XGMA Africa and Key accomplices include Ozias Bvute (Metbank MD, Zim Cricket & POTRAZ), Agrippa Mayiyakurima (Bopela) and Tafadzwa Musarara (Grain Millers Association). Plans to take over some shareholding in Telecel through murky deals involving Zarnet. Connected to Mnangagwa through Mlotshwa (Mnangagwa son in law)
6. Ignatius Chombo – Zimbabwe’s acclaimed Land baron. Involved with entirely every town council corruption scandals during his tenure as Local government minister. Chombo has stands in Mutare, Chirundu, Kariba, Ruwa, Chinhoyi, Chegutu, Binga, Victoria Falls, Zvimba, Chitungwiza, Beitbridge, Harare and Bulawayo. All these stands are mostly commercial, some of them residential, hidden under investment vehicles Dilcrest Investments, Hutmat Investments, Growfin Investments, Teamrange Investments, Waywick Investments, Harvest-Net Investments, Waycorn Investments, Tonewick Investments, Aixland Investments, and Nedbourne Investments. Chombo has over 30 upmarket houses and a fleet of vehicles to his name. All the investment vehicles were created by the minister to hold his properties. Was involved with the planned hit on Chiwenga and Mnangagwa where Mosud was to be paid $10 million for killing the 2 on Mugabe’s order during his short stint as Finance Minister. Has shareholding in Autoworld Zimbabwe. Key accomplices include former Harare town clerk Tendai Mahachi, Ex Attorney General Johannes Tomana and Phillip Chiyangwa.
7. Robert Mugabe – Like Mnangagwa, Mugabe was at the core of most corruption deals through CIO, Army and Family members including Joe Mugabe, Leo Mugabe, Simba Chikore, Grace Mugabe, Walter Chidhakwa, Patrick Zhuwao, Andrew Matibiri and Sabina Mugabe. Mugabe authorized Gukurahundi, 2008 Election massacres, various ministers’ accidents hits by CIOs and Army Intelligence. Mugabe has upmarket properties in Mauritius, South Africa and Hong Kong. In Zimbabwe he owns Gushungo dairy (awarded Government loans worth over $112 million), over 12 farms, a mansion in Borrowdale Brooke among several houses in Mt Pleasant. Key accomplices include Nic Van Hoogstraten, Billy Reutenbach, John Moxon and most of his relatives in the former cabinet.
8. Grace Mugabe – The former first lady has dined with and bedded the rich in Zimbabwe. Grace was involved in the ZESA Tenders scandals fronted by Wicknel Chivhayo where 3 tenders worth $700 million were awarded without following tender procedures. Involved in NSSA $78 million & $20 million stands scandals, 2 mansions in Sandton SA, $1.3 million ring scandal, Dema Project and various other transferred funds to South Africa that went cold. Key accomplices include Ex VP Mhpoko, Wicknel Chivhayo, Patrick Zhuwao, Supa Mandiwanzira, Agrippa Masiyakurima, Jamal Ahmed and Son Russell Goreraza.
9. Patrick Chinamasa – The current Finance minister is also involved in the Zim Airways and ZINARA Foreign payments as treasury head. He received his cuts in most Joram Gumbo deals and the Command Agric scheme. Interference with the judiciary, ZISCO Steel Scandal worth $41 million, Dema Emergency Power Plant fuel scandal, Causeway dam scandal. Involved with RBZ head John Mangudya in Bond Notes exchanges where funds are being deposited in Swiss Accounts for entirely all Bond notes imports. Key accomplices include Gershom Pasi (Former ZIMRA CG)
10. Terrence Mukupe – Involved in ZABG insider loans scandals that sank the bank, Involved in $3 million fuel scam where trucks would be diverted en-route to Zambia and loaded with water to dupe ZIMRA. Key associate for Obert Mpofu and Mnangagwa.
11. Kembo Mohadi – Involved in various Land Grabbing deals in Beitbridge where his company Red Queen investments was given the deal to clear Motor Vehicles at Beitbridge Border Post. Mohadi has a pending case in which he is alleged to have organized the murder of his wife’s lover, Strover Mutonhori in 1999. Mohadi is a shareholder in Nerry Investments owned by Reginald McGillivray and owns Red Queen Trading Pvt Ltd and Spoornet Pvt Ltd.
12. Jonathan Moyo-Benefitted from the $450 000 ZIMDEF Scandal and other murky deals at ZBC during his tenure as Information Minister. Key accomplices include Patrick Zhuwao
13. Saviour Kasukuwere – Involved in $5 million stands scandal where State Land was parceled to Prophet Walter Magaya. 54 Stands in Kuwadzana parceled to a Private Land Developer. Owns Comoil, Phochez Bus service, Mazoe Orange Farm and a trucking company. Key accomplices include brother Tongia Kasukuwere and Farai Mutamangira.
14. David Parirenyatwa – Involved in the PSMAS scam where $300 000 was paid to his account. Received monthly kickbacks from PSMAS Board led by Cuthbert Dube and Co. Parirenyatwa owns uptown flats in the avenues and 2 surgeries run by his accomplices. Involved in the $1.5 million night duty allowance embezzled by officials in the Health Ministry.
15. Patrick Zhuwao – Mugabe’s nephew was involved in the NSSA $78 million scandal with Grace Mugabe in his brief tenure as Minister of Labour. Also involved in a $1.5 million consulting tender at the ministry of youth. Owns Norton Tobacco Farm and a small stake in Telecel through the Empowerment Corporation. Companies involved include Drapmesh Construction, Globben Investments and Housing Corporation of Africa Key assorciates include Shuvai Gumbochuma, Adam Molai (Pacific Cigarettes) and Robert Zhuwao.
16. Phillip Chiyangwa – Nephew to Mugabe worth over $50 million. Involved with various land deals and failed bank loans amounting to over $30 million. Key associate of Ignatius Chombo. Owns vast land in Harare South, Westgate, Waterfalls, Borrowdale and flats in the avenues. Owns ZECO Holdings, Pinnacle Properties, Crittal Hope, Native Investments and Jetmaster among over 40 companies which house his murky deals. Has over 100 houses and upmarket stands in Harare listed during the divorce wrangle with his wife. Owns a fleet of million dollar SUVs. Key accomplices include Supa Mandiwanzira, Chamu Chiwanza, Keith Guza and Farai Ndudzo.
17. Francis Gudyanga – Former Mine Ministry Perm secretary. Sat on the board of various government and Army mining companies making him central to Chiadzwa Mining. Gudyanga sat on 1 man boards at MMCZ, ZMDC and Marange Resources for nearly 3 years where tenders for supply of services were awarded to his companies. Involved in a $1.3 million payment to NIKUV in 2013. Partly owns Glamer Investments and has connections with Gye Nyame Mine where Former Police commissioner Augustine Chihuri has a stake. Key accomplices include Walter Chidhakwa.
18. Samuel Undenge – Former Energy Minister. Involved in the $7 million payment to Intratrek for the Gwanda Solar Project and other 2 expansion projects from ZPC. Bought 2 houses in Greendale and upgraded his home with the monies. Key accomplice is Wicknel Chivhayo, Sydney Gata, Russel Goreraza and Josh Chifamba
19. Wicknel Chivhayo – Involved with Street Lighting tenders at City of Harare since 2012. Fronts Intratrek locally and controversially awarded 3 tenders worth $700 million by ZPC under the connections of Samuel Undenge, Grace Mugabe and Munacho Mutezo.
20. Joice Mujuru – Mujuru had interests in duty-free shops at the Harare International Airport trading as International Travel Shops Africa (Pvt) Ltd with Tirivanhu Mudariki as director, along with daughter Nyasha De Campo (nee Mujuru), two Kenyans Mukesh Vaya and Nilesh Ashkal Kantil as well as Babu RM a citizen of India. Amassed a lot of ill-gotten wealth from Husband, late Solomon Mujuru. Involved in Diamond Mining deals with Israeli and Indian business tycoons. Fingered in various hits on dead ministers and $1 million scandal at duty free shops at Harare Airport. Key assorciates include Moses Chingwena (Croco Motors), Ray Kaukonde (AMC Motors), Augustine Chihuri, Happyton Bonyongwe and Webster Shamu.
21. Joseph Made – Former Agriculture Minister. Involved with ARDA farms corruption cases where he was CEO and continued to earn a salary after leaving the entity 10 years on. Involved with the $13 million GMB scandal and various Agric inputs scandals where he managed Robert Mugabe farms. Key accomplices include Basel Nyabadza and Davis Marapira. Owns 2 farms in Headlands.
22. Paddy Zhanda – Former DM for Agriculture. Involved in various scandals at CSC running into millions of dollars as Agric minister. Owns significant Shareholding in Pro Plastics and Phoenix Incorporated, Acres of Stands in Caledonia and over 5 farms.
23. Walter Mzembi – Former Tourism Minister. Accused of selling giant TVs meant for Public viewing to churches and a $1.5 million IDBZ and Mbada Mining donations scam at the Ministry. Involved with Miss Tourism affair were wife Barbra ran the companies contracted to give services. Owns Mnandi Travel and 3 houses in Borrowdale.
24. Simba Chikore – Mugabe son in law. Involved with $3 million Air Zimbabwe scandal, $70 million Zim Airways scandal and loans to Gushungo Dairy where he was Chairman during Mugabe era. Found with over $10 million bond in his Borrowdale home on the Coup night.
25. Oppah Muchinguri – Involved with Josiah Tongogara’s assassination and other prominent ministers such as Border Gezi and Moven Mahachi. Involved in the NOCZIM Scandal and 2000 VIP Housing Scandal worth millions of dollars.